Nuff Ad

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Modifying My Bike......Jaguh to Chopper, Seat ; pt 5

cut along the bone of the seat
same thing, that is cut along the bone

remove the part that is XXX LOL. and oh try at your own risk. And trim the cushion is too thick ( around 3 cm like tat/ half / according to your preference )

Hell ya......

LOL.....a bit long since I have posting my modification/ DIY stuff. Not a lot of progress lately, since having some financial problem LOL.

Well, well actually I want to cut the original seat. (I will show you how to cut it). But since Lawless Inc, got some nice seat that he cut it already so I just buy from him. Is nice quality anyway.

Oh next post will be back fender.....I know I know .....back fender again. This time the end product will be nicer hehehehe. Just wait and see...

here is the seat that I buy from Lawless......

you see the difference? the seat is thinner and following the line of the bike frame. Well if you going to make a classic type.....don't even try to cut the seat.

No comments: