Nuff Ad

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Modifying My Bike......Jaguh to Chopper, Back fender ; pt 6

First put putty all over LOL

Sand till you crazy ( actually all smooth, you feel it you know lar....) I think I inhale 10 g of putty


well not very happy with my fender, since last modification so I do something again...hehehe

I cut the fender into the shape I want, Make an extra piece at the back so that it join together. And wah la, a arc shape fender.

And of course some grinding at the top of the fender.(if you are a jaguh owner you know)

So I put some putty/cement on to the fender to get the curve/arc shape that is really nice.....(Man that process take me along time to do.....)

First, was shown to me by Lawless INC, since I have no experience with the putty. Second attempt at my own house.....Failed (T.T) , my putty hardener put too less. Third attempt, too much. It hardened so quick that I didn't manage to fill the hole.....WA KAO. Last nice LOL (at least lar. But spend my sifu/mentor putty till finish, and I haven't buy the thing back to him :p)

But I think he sure known that I will finish the putty LOL. Nevermind next project just give him my putty LOL.Final Product, happy and tired me after whole night with fender

So How's the fender?

No comments: