Nuff Ad

Thursday, September 18, 2008

New fuel tank for my bike, Kawasaki Eliminator/Modenas Jaguh

Just got the tank from motorcycle shop, happy as child I am.

Mock up on my bike. Well the front do look nice but me and my sifu, lawless do argee seat have to go and fender too....

Well, the tank finding all accredited to my sifu, Lawless. He found it for me. Actually he say that I lucky can found a nice tank with cheaper price. ( luckily my project bike not same with his LOL)

Well after receive the news, we directly head out to get the tank first =x. The we scrap it, clean it , test it and try on my bike.

After check the tank with ol skool way. You fill the tank with water then blow air inside. To check whether got leaking or not. Luckily don't have any WEEEEE. Any other cost saving for me.

Check out the photo

No comments: