Nuff Ad

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Modenas Jaguh/Kawasaki EL175 's CDI got restriction?



well, after searching the web for few information. There are not many info at the net.

There are two way to tamper with CDI, one cut the wires that CDI programmed to cut your spark plug fires

Second, change CDI to tamper with spark plug firing.....

So I go a head with checking out "cutting wires" part. And the result are, no of the wires are restricting our spark plug......huh. I cut all of the wires LOL. Damn hoping it was a wires that restrict my jaguh speed. Since top speed only 120km/h.

Bah, so I will try to change CDI to kawasaki eliminator 250 CDI or ZX2R 250 or ZZR 250 CDI. Hope to get this part to test on it. Anyone got ? Can I borrow just for few hour hehehe. Some photo for prove that I (stupidly) cut my CDI wires LOL.

No comments: