Nuff Ad

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Modifying My Bike......Jaguh to Chopper, Wire Container;pt 5

Before

Well I remove the original wire container and air filter plus battery box, so that I will be able to put to do my next project......New CV carburetor..... hehehe... (tell you in next post)

So I go and buy some stuff, plastic cylinder tube, and cover for both side.

Ya, you maybe saying that hey, why don't use steel. Come on bro, at Malaysia steel kind of expensive. This is a super duper budget build.

So I go to hardware shop. You know what I buy.... Toilet pipping LOL.... and cover for toilet piping.

Is this old school or wat =x

Next you know the blah blah stuff.........glue, paste, paint, cut and lot of sweat. :p

Wah lar....... f**k ugly.....=x

After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?